Terms of Service
We invite our Comedy Pro Members to enjoy all the features this membership site has to offer. But we must require that you abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on and a professional atmosphere is maintained at all times. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of membership access without refund or recourse:
1. Broadband Internet Access is strongly recommended for membership access. Due to the Member communication platform available to Members and the load involved to access this platform effectively, the Comedy Pro Membership Program only supports members with broadband internet access, which is widely available now (cable, DSL, T1, etc.).
Dial-up internet connections and the potential security issues associated with these connections are not supported in any capacity.
2. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend or terminate any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
3. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright. Lawsuits are nasty and we don’t really want to get in one, but protecting are intellectual property is important.
4. All comments and questions submitted by Comedy Pro Members may be moderated to ensure a professional atmosphere is maintained for all Members.
Comments and questions will be deleted and not responded to and members can be subject to termination of their membership account if any of the following rules are violated:
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed when commenting or asking questions on specific lessons or articles.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in your comments or when asking questions.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other Members. Do not libel or defame others. Steve Roye strongly disapproves of “flaming”.
- No name calling, personal attacks or abuse toward any Member is allowed. Treat other users with professional courtesy and respect when asking questions or commenting.
5. We do not try to edit questions or comments posted on this site, but the Comedy Pro Membership Program and Steve Roye have the right to edit or remove objectionable comments. Violators may have their membership terminated at our sole discretion.
6. Members who wish to cancel their Comedy Pro Membership may do so at anytime. Refunds will be granted for the first 30 days of new membership registrations only.
7. It should be assumed that third party links provided in support of the Comedy Pro Membership Program may result in compensation for Steve Roye.
8. We reserve the right to alter, change or amend these Terms of Service and the Comedy Pro Membership Program at anytime without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Steve Roye, who reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT STEVE ROYE OR ANY OF HIS COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEBSITE AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.